Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applicable Industries:||Construction Works , Energy & Mining, Oil||Machine Type:||Drilling Equipment|
|Material:||High Manganese Steel, Carbide||Use:||Well Drilling|
|Color:||Blue||Model Number:||IADC 637G|
|Teeth:||Insert Cone Drill Bit||Type:||Drill Bit, Metal Sealed Bearing|
|Size:||17 1/2||Bearing Type:||Metal Sealed|
Insert Cone Drill Bit,
Tricone Roller Cone Bit,
Well Drilling Tricone Roller Bit
Tricone Roller Cone Drill Bit
|API REG PIN|
|3 7/8(98mm)||2 3/8||4 5/8(118mm)||2 7/8|
|5 5/8(142.8mm)||3 1/2||5 7/8(149.2mm)||3 1/2|
|6(152.4mm)||3 1/2||6 1/2(165)||3 1/2|
|7 1/2(190mm)||4 1/2||7 5/8(193mm)||4 1/2|
|8 1/2(215.9)||4 1/2||9 1/2(241.3mm)||6 5/8|
|10 5/8(269.8mm)||6 5/8||11 5/8(295.3mm)||6 5/8|
|12 1/4(311.15mm)||6 5/8||13 5/8(346mm)||6 5/8|
|15 1/2(393mm)||7 5/8||16(406.0mm)||7 5/8|
|17 1/2(445mm)||7 5/8||26(660mm)||7 5/8|
|Size of Rock Bit||17 1/2 Inches|
|Thread Connection||7 5/8 API reg|
|Factory Series||HQ Series Elastomer sealed bearing|
|Formation||Medium hard formation with high compressive strength ,such as hard shale,limestone,sandtone,etc.|
Notes for the use of roller cone bits:
1 Before the drill bit is down, it is necessary to confirm that the bottom of the well is clean, free of grit, and no metal falling.
2. Check if the thread connection screw of the roller cone bit is intact and the nozzle is installed properly.
3. Run in hole needs to be stable, avoid stress and prevent drilling.
4. The last joint needs a large displacement to start the rotary table and keep reaming to bottom of the well., fully wash the well to prevent the debris from clogging the nozzle.
5. The shape of the bottom hole should be lightly pressed and slowly turned into contact with the bottom of the well, small drilling pressure, low speed, large displacement, small torque, and the speed is 40~60 rev / min, at least 30 minutes.
6. Determine the weight on bit and speed in combination with the actual conditions of the formation.
7. During drilling ahead, the operation should be smooth, drill feeding should be uniform, it is strictly forbidden to lift and release the drill sharply,drill string not well braked and drill string free fall.
8. If it is found that the drill bit stops making progress, the pump pressure increases and decreases obviously, the rate of penetration is suddenly decreased, and the torque is increased, lift the drill to check without delay.